- Teachers as well as students should pass tests
- Time for shorter college lectures
- Students need to be given less homework at school
- As effective examination tools, SAT & ACT are found wanting
- Why today’s modern students should study business-related subjects
- What role do IT classes play during the student’s life.
- Comparison between remote education vs. traditional schooling
- Why do PE?
- Reasons to shorten the school day
- Can distant learning replace traditional classes
- The advantages and disadvantages to online education (e-learning)
- How should the high school system be reformed?
- Why we should concentrate less on international crime and more on local terrorism
- Why we should restrict advertising targeting children;
- Why did the feminist movement devalue motherhood
- Calories in meals should be shown by the food manufacturers
- Our tax system needs to be made fairer
- Chronic disease patients are not well catered for in mental hospitals
- Reasons why we need to stop worldwide sales of weapons
- Why we should give youngsters the freedom to decide if they want to do military service
- Want to do your homework faster? Listen to music
- Why honesty is always the best policy
- Catastrophes make those affected appreciate life more
- More confidence comes from living embarrassing moments
- Recipe to dress for success
- Reasons why managing your time affects your job?
- Are hobbies beneficial to your career?
- Live life spontaneously
- Why kindness is the most important quality to have
- Why bike sharing may be more than a new craze
- Do we call college sportspeople professionals and pay them?
- Are we giving too much money to school teams?
- Reasons for the media’s lack of interest in women?
- Still optional – professional sports drug testing?
- Should sports personalities continue to be paid so much?
- Sport is less about competition than testing your limits
- Should it be allowed to reveal ethno-cultural details in team member information?
- How good if at all are cheerleaders as sportspeople?
- Reasons why Yellowfaces is a recipe for disaster for professional teams
- Sport always in the spotlight – the reasons behind this
- Gym classes need to concentrate their energy on practical physical skills e.g. swimming
- Reasons why the private sector should finance professional sport
- Athlete safety – are the current precautions enough?
- Are we taking physical training too seriously?
- Nature as the origin of Human behavior
- Why we should teach sex education to the younger teenagers
- Regardless of constitution and existing laws, minorities are still being used by the modern US legal system
- More cons than pros to gun control legislation
- Why we should be more worried about the internet than TV and TV shows in society
- Are celebrities ridiculing the right to privacy?
- Smoke, drink, drive and vote at 18 instead of 21 in the USA?
- How likely is the idea of open borders in the near future?
- Why Europe needed the American timely intervention during World War
- More responsible oil companies when faced with oil spills
- Tolerance must prevail between atheists & religious people
- Talking about Iraq and Afghanistan all the time only causes irritation and aggression
- “Sex, drugs, rock ‘n’ roll”: relevant to the history of art?
- Who gets your vote: vegetarians or meat eaters?
- Should we hand out the death sentence to the maniacs who kill people for no reason?
- By stimulating their brain activity, free sour cream bagels motivate students to study
- Out of fashion: The Black Square by Kazimir Malevich is nothing wonderful
- Why is discussing sex issues ok but not cheating
- There is no connection between Mass audience art and elite-created masterpieces.
- Thin (but not too thin) 80’s women looked more natural and better than women today.
- We should use iPads instead of college textbooks
- Silence please: no mobile phones during lectures.
- Why you shouldn’t skip classes at College
- Know passion, know studies.
- Why a gap year is in fact a very good idea
- Take notes in class
- An expensive engagement – students need to be clear about student loans and what’s involved.
- Students need to get to know…each other.
- The smarter way to study – do the harder classes first.
- Why students who take summer classes beat the schedule
Seventy years after the end of the Holocaust, the mass genocide of approximately six million innocent people is still an emotive subject. Particularly with people who were alive during the Second World War and can remember the stories as they emerged. It is also incredibly difficult to write a research paper on the subject without falling into the trap of walking well-trodden ground.
Because it is so widely documented, then The Holocaust is widely regarded as a “safe” subject to choose, especially for students who are new to a particular course and are still finding their feet. There is, after all, an abundance of material to choose from, and countless survivor accounts to pore over and analyse. There is nothing wrong with choosing a subject such as this. In fact, it makes sense in many ways. The challenge is finding that fresh angle from which the basis of your research paper will be formed. The aim being to not only catch the attention of your lecturer, but also do justice to the survivors and the memories of those that died.
Research can sometimes be viewed as tedious, but as any good researcher will tell you finding a new angle on a well-documented subject, is like striking gold.
If you are still in need of a little inspiration, then I have compiled a list of topics that you might want to explore in a little more depth. Feel free to run with them and wander slightly off the beaten track:
- The Holocaust is widely perceived as a Jewish Tragedy. How did non-Jews suffer in the aftermath?
- In the wake of the Paris attacks and the recent rise of Anti-Semitism in Europe, are memories of The Holocaust responsible for Jews relocating back to Israel?
- Were world leaders guilty of turning a blind eye to the plight of Jews during The Holocaust and can any parallels be drawn between the present-day crisis in the Middle-East?
- Is enough being done to track down and bring to justice Nazi War criminals that may still be alive? Is this relevant when the world is facing new terror threats? Discuss.
- Is there any substance to claims made by Holocaust deniers, and should people who deny that it happened be given any publicity?
- Is there any evidence to support claims that some Nazi’s helped Jews escape the Holocaust?
- What therapies were put in place to help survivors of The Holocaust? Could more have been done?
- How much money was spent on financing the concentration camps and where did that money come from?
What a research paper is:
A research paper is a paper that is composed of a bunch of research
and credible information from sources that are all reliable. A proper
research paper is a final product that combines the aspects of
organization, critical thinking, and the process of evaluating sources,
proper composition and more.
A set of guidelines and or tips and tricks on writing a research paper:
The seven steps of research:
- Figure out what research question you want to write about
- Seek help
- Determine what your research strategy is going to be and find out
all of the resources you are going to use
- Be sure to only use search techniques that are effective
- Always critically read things, synthesize your work and make sure
there is meaning in your writing
- Be able to comprehend the process of writing the paper properly and
be sure to cite your sources
- Evaluate the sources
Things you learn while you are writing a research paper:
- You can now properly track down information
- You will know how to organize your materials and your thoughts as
well as your research
- You will be able to navigate the internet better and realize what are
good sources and what are bad sources
- You will learn how to summarize what you read
- You will learn how to better manage your time
- You will learn responsibility from being able to start and finish a
whole research paper
Ideas for a technology research paper:
You write a technology research paper just like you would any other
type of research paper; you just tend to focus on the subject of
technology only. Some ideas for writing a good technology research
paper is as follows but are not limited to:
- Discuss and research the topic of what the recent increase of
diabetes in the United States is and why
- Is it a good idea or a bad idea to be cloning humans
- When it comes to reproductive technologies is it appropriate for
religion and or faith to have a role in making decisions about this
- Is there a connection between mental illnesses in the United States
and an increase in technology
- Has the use of texting changed how people communicate with each other
- What are all of the dangers that are involved and or connected with